Quality Affordable Homeownership
Together with several non-profit partners, we continue to provide homeownership opportunities for lower and moderate income Broward families in this difficult economic time.
Our non-profit collaborative (BAND) is administering approximately $25,000,000 in federal NSP funds from local governments. This includes . . .
- Buying foreclosed houses from banks (100+ homes already purchased);
- Quality Renovations of the homes we buy (correcting code compliance issues, installing new central air/heat systems, sprinkler systems, new appliances, landscaping, interior & exterior painting, providing hurricane shutters, updating, and making sure all systems of the house are functioning properly, etc..);
- Providing prospective buyers (at no cost) with 8 hours of HUD certified Homebuyer Education;
- Free Individual Financial Counseling, including Credic Score Review, to assist with getting buyers Mortgage Ready;
- Holding an “Open House” approximately once a month - exclusively for our buyers - showcasing the ‘just completed’ renovated homes we have for sale; and
- Providing up to $40,000 in Down-Payment & Closing Cost Assistance Funds for each of our new Homebuyers.
TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXCITING PROGRAM, SIGN UP FOR AN INTRODUCTORY ONE HOUR WORKSHOP:
Contact Linda Taylor at 954.563.5454 or firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations at an upcoming Introductory Workshop (no charge).